- Open Firefox
- Press the “Alt” key.
- In the toolbar at the top of your browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”.
- Then select the “Privacy” tab.
- Go to “Settings History,” and then “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the “Tools” then “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow it all).
- Then click on OK.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the spanner icon in the top right of the browser
- Click on “Options”
- Click on “Under the Bonnet” (UK) / “Under the Hood” (US)
- Click on the “Content settings” button in the Privacy section
- Ensure that “Allow local data to be set” is selected
- Select “Block sites from setting any data”
- Open Safari.
- Go to the Safari menu (icon in top right of browser) and select Preferences
- In the popup window that appears, select the Security icon (a padlock)
- Under “Accept Cookies”, select the “Never” button